This article explains how to begin registration for PDMP, and states the information required.
- For Self-Registration/iPrescribe only clients, please log into the application and select the PMDP button, then fill out the form. The submitted form auto-generates a ticket for the DrFirst Implementation Team to begin processing.
- For Rcopia Standalone clients, please reach out to your sales representative to request PDMP access.
- For Enterprise clients, and/or those who use Meditech, please contact your Account Manager to request PDMP access.
- For clients who use an EMR/EHR vendor partner with DrFirst for e-prescribing, please reach out to your vendor directly to request PDMP access.
- For EMR/EHR partner representatives, please submit a request by logging into your account and selecting the PDMP request option.
Please make sure all requests include the provider's first and last name, organization name, contact information, and the state(s) the provider wants PMP integration with.
If filling out a PDMP request, please log in to help.drfirst.com, then please select the PDMP Request ticket option. This PDMP-specific form ensures that all required information for PDMP integration is collected at time of submission.