There has already been an account created using this NPI. You can sign into your existing account with your username or Doximity login, depending on how you originally registered for iPrescribe.
Articles in this section
- iPrescribe: General FAQs
- iPrescribe: How long will registration take?
- iPrescribe: Why do I need to provide the address line 1 of my patient to prescribe controlled substances?
- iPrescribe: Can my staff member create a prescription and save it so I can sign and send later?
- iPrescribe: Do I have access to prescribe non-controlled substances?
- iPrescribe: What password do I use for EPCS?
- iPrescribe: What is secure chat?
- iPrescribe: Can I register iPrescribe with Doximity?
- iPrescribe: What do I do if the information with my NPI is outdated or wrong?
- iPrescribe: Can I continue to register for iPrescribe?