DrFirst offers a customer support system offering a wide range of tools and resources to assist customers. Check out some of the great new features you can look forward to:
- Be the First to Know: Subscribe to automatically receive product updates, release notes, new articles on best practices, training, demos, and more.
- Support Requests for the Entire Practice: See all open help tickets submitted by your practice so you can quickly identify if an issue has already been reported and is in the process of being resolved.
- Live Chat: We know you don’t like to sit on hold in a busy practice, so use this feature to ask questions immediately.
Table of Contents
This article will cover an introduction to the Help Center and ticketing, and how to use them.
- What Do I Need To Know?
- Where Is The Help Center?
- Find Helpful Articles
- Submit a Request
- Track My Activities
What Do I Need To Know?
Create an Account
You will need a DrFirst Ticketing account to track your requests (tickets).
Click the link above for more information on creating your account and directions on how to create your DrFirst Ticketing account.
- Submit a request and enter your email address in the form provided. DrFirst Ticketing will use the email address you provide in the form and automatically create an account for you. After you submit a request, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link (URL). The URL will take you to the My Activities page on DrFirst Ticketing where you will be prompted to sign in. Click the Sign up button and follow the on-screen directions to create your account.
- Go to our Help Center, then click the Sign In button at the top-right of the page. A new window will appear. Click the blue Sign up button towards the bottom of the window.
If you are a partner and do not have a DrFirst Ticketing account, please contact your Account Manager to request one.
Where Is the Help Center?
Go to DrFirst's Help Center.
If you are trying to track or update your requests, DrFirst will prompt you to sign in to your account. You must create a DrFirst Ticketing account if you wish to update or track your requests.
Find Helpful Articles
Click the link above to learn best practices on searching articles.
Submit a Request
To learn how to submit a request (ticket), review: How to Submit a Request.
You may also go directly to the Submit a request button to begin filling out the online form.
If you wish to track (or update) your requests, you must go to the My Activities page. To access this page, you will need to create an account with DrFirst Ticketing first.
Track My Activities
My Activities Page
My Activities page will show your activities on DrFirst Ticketing, which are interactions you make or have made with the platform. Examples would be submitting and updating a request and posting a comment(s) on an article or a request.
Click the link above to learn how to navigate to the My Activities page.
Track My Requests
Requests are forms you have submitted to our Support team. You can track and update your requests by following the directions outlined in the article linked below:
Click the link above to see step-by-step directions on how to track and/or update your requests.
Track My Contributions
Contributions are anything you have created, posted, updated, or reacted to on our Help Center. Examples include:
- Created: You may have created a ticket by submitting a request.
- Posted: You may have posted a comment on a request (ticket) or an article.
- Updated: You may have updated the status of a request.
- Reacted: You may have provided a reaction vote on our help center articles (upvote or downvote)
Click the link above to learn how to track your contributions.
Track Articles I'm Following
You can follow articles on our Help Center. Doing so will notify you of any changes or updates made to any article you're following.
Click the link above to learn how to track all of the articles you are following.