iPrescribe integrates the ID.me workflow in these main iPrescribe workflows:
- Step 1: Register for iPrescribe
- Step 2: Identity Proofing with ID.me for iPrescribe
- Step 5: Activate E-Prescribing of Controlled Substances (EPCS) in iPrescribe
You will recognize when you are completing an ID.me portion of the iPrescribe workflows when you see ID.me across the top of the screen.
(click to enlarge)
- For these screens, contact ID.me Support directly if you experience any issues.
- For other screens that are specific only to iPrescribe, contact DrFirst Support if you experience any issues.
Learn More About ID.me
ID.me is a national leader in identity-proofing, offering identity verification for prescribers. Its next-generation identity platform adheres to the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication. Over 34 million individuals and 400 partners use ID.me's technology, including federal and state agencies, healthcare organizations, financial institutions, retailers, and nonprofits.
If you already have an ID.me account, you may sign in to your existing ID.me account whenever iPrescribe prompts you to start a workflow via ID.me. It will save you time!
For example, when you reach the registration step that launches ID.me in Step 1: Register for iPrescribe, log into your ID.me account with your registered email address and password.
You may be prompted to perform two-factor authentication and go through some additional identity proofing steps to proceed.