As part of our ongoing efforts to better serve you, we have made changes to our support process. This new process emphasizes quicker response times and comprehensive solutions, focusing on our online support channels: live chat and tickets.
For customers who will experience a shift to online support channels, we have streamlined our emailed tickets and live chat support to ensure that you can still receive dedicated assistance.
We understand that you have been accustomed to receiving phone support in the past, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the recent restructuring of our support services.
We invite you to access DrFirst Support through tickets or live chat on our Help Center.
We thank you for your patience during this transition. Your feedback is important to us, so we invite you to complete a survey about your experience.
Access Support through Live Chat on https://help.drfirst.com/hc/en-us/.
- Click the chat icon at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Choose a relevant topic or type your question.
- For direct assistance with an agent, select Chat with Agent. In the event that an agent is with another customer, we will email you a confirmation that a ticket has been created, and an agent will respond as soon as possible.
Note: You will first interact with a bot to guide you to the right agent.
To learn how create a Help Center account or to view your Support requests at any time, visit: Introduction to Support Requests & Help Center.
To access Support through email:
1. Go to https://help.drfirst.com/hc/en-us/.
2. Select Sign in at the top of the web page. (Ensure you are signed into your Help Center account before submitting a request)
3. Once you are signed in, select Submit a request to complete the online form detailing your request.
Sign in help:
- If you forgot your password, select Forgot password on the pop-up screen.
- If you need to create a Help Center Account for the first time, select Sign up. Note: We recommend that you use the same email address as for other DrFirst products, so that Support agents can quickly verify your identity.
- If you already submitted a request without an account, complete your Sign up process by selecting Get a password.
To learn more about how create a Help Center account or to view your Support requests at any time, visit: Introduction to Support Requests & Help Center