Medication History does not always display drug information for one or more of the following reasons:
- Some pharmacies wait until the patient picks up their medication before reporting it.
- Payers can take up to 72 hours to report drug information.
- Downstream timeouts can occur.
- The patient did not provide consent for their drug information to be shared.
- The payer and/or pharmacy do not provide data.
Medication History will typically show if a patient has paid for their prescription with cash. This is dependent on the data source and if they are actively reporting it to the Payer.
- Some Medicaid data comes from SureScripts.