January 13, 2023 NOTICE: There have been intermittent reports about the DrFirst Help Center (help.drfirst.com) pop up appearing requesting an email for certain users. Premier Support has sent the information to their Engineers and is working on a solution.
If a user continues to have this issue, the user should continue to reset their Password until this issue is resolved.
Steps for user to troubleshoot this issue:
1. Reset password
2. Click Cancel on the pop-up
(These steps will log the user out.)
3. Click Sign in BUT do not sign in
4. Click the Forgot Password link
5. In new window enter email and click Submit
6. User will receive an email called, "Set a new DrFirst US Password" from DrFirst Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. DrFirst will have the user's password reset (using email address)